Get the right cutting efficiency of your bandsaw blade with the right tooth form. The shape of the cutting edge of the blade tooth can make a big difference in the life of the blade, the cutting noise, the cut finish, and the chip carrying capacity.
- Variable PositiveReduced noise and vibration with the variable gullet design and tooth spacing. Get faster cutting & smoother cuts along with a longer blade life.
- VariableReduced noise and vibration with the variable gullet design and tooth spacing. Used for slower cuttings rates than a variable positive tooth form.
- StandardUse for general purpose cutting in a wide variety of applications.
- SkipA wide gullet tooth design is perfect for non-metallic applications including wood, plastics, cork, and composition materials.
- HookSimilar to the Skip design, the hook tooth form is a high raker blade used in applications that produce a discontinuous chip (cast iron) as well as non-metallic materials.