Exclusive Starrett Four Tooth Grind
• “Tough to Cut” Steels
• Tools Steels & Stainless Materials
• Inconel, nickel alloys
*P – Positive Rake Angle
Precision, Quality, Innovation.
The Starrett Advanz MC7 carbide tipped band saw blade utilizes a progressive four tooth grind that results in less wear than the conventional triple chip technology. This blade creates 7 distinct chips. This MC7’s four tooth grind is very effective on stainless steels, nickel alloys, and “tough to cut” tool and heat-treated steels.
Exclusive Starrett Carbide Tooth Geometry
- Progressively ground trapezoidal tooth design
- Ground tooth produces 7 chips
- Positive rake angle
- Sub micron carbide (HV1600)
- Cutting ferrous metals
- Higher productivity through reduced cutting time
- Precision cuts – superb surface finish
- Excellent “cost per cut” for production cutting
- Starrett exclusive edge preparation – minimizes micro chipping
- Perfect for “tough to cut” steels, tool steels, stainless materials, Inconel, nickel alloys and titanium.