Fast & Precise Cutting with an Excellent Surface Finish!
• Low alloy tooth steels
• Hot and cold rolled machine steels
• Automotive aluminum casting blocks
• Cast Iron
Precision, Quality, Innovation.
The Starrett Advanz MC5 band saw blade utilizes a multiple chip grind with a high/low tooth sequence. This causes the chip load to be spread over more teeth to facilitate a longer blade life.
Exclusive Advanz MC5 Tooth Geometry
• Ground tooth produces 5 chips
• High/low grind sequence
• Positive rake angle
• Sub micron carbide (HV1600)
• Cutting non-ferrous metals and castings
• Higher productivity through reduced cutting time
• Precision cuts – superb surface finish
• Excellent “cost per cut” for production cutting
• Starrett exclusive edge preparation – minimizes micro chipping