Ideal Cutting Applications
Induction hardened chrome shafts
Linear bearing shafts
Case hardened materials to HRc 65
Precision, Quality, Innovation.
Starrett’s Advanz CS carbide tipped blade has teeth ground from high quality micro-grained carbide cylinders welded to a tough, ductile backing material. With a 20º negative tooth tip rake angle, the Advanz CS blade has increased strength to penetrate high hardness materials while providing resistance to fatigue, shock and wear.
Advanz CS Special Features
- Designed for cutting cased steel & induction hardened chrome shafts
- Triple chip tooth geometry
- Increased strength needed to penetrate high hardness materials
- Exceptional resistance to fatigue, shock and wear
- Teeth from high quality micro-grained carbide cylinders welded to a tough, ductile backing material
*Consult the Starrett technical department for correct usage and cutting parameters