Ideal Cutting Applications
Designed especially for tool, die and mold steels, stainless and nickel based and non-ferrous alloys.
Precision, Quality, Innovation.
Starrett designed the Intenss PRO-DIE bi-metal band saw blade with a unique technology & a triple tempered M42 cobalt HSS tooth design. This saw blade combination is built especially for heat, abrasion and shock resistance. The Intenss Pro-Die is ideal for tool, die and mold steels, stainless and nickel based and non-ferrous alloys along with contour & general purpose cutting applications.
Intenss PRO-DIE Special Features
- Fatigue resistant alloy steel backing & triple tempered M42 steel teeth
- Unique saw technology for longevity & chip clearance
- Ideal for contour & general purpose cutting
- Allows faster cutting rates due to heat, abrasion, & shock resistance
- Works well with horizontal & vertical machines